DRIP IRRIGATION SYSTEM
Drip irrigation or trickle irrigation is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface.
- Higher consistent quality yields
- Huge water savings: no evaporation, no run off, no waste
- 100% land utilization – drip irrigates uniformly in any topography and soil type
- Energy saving: it works on low water pressure
- Efficient use of fertilizer and crop protection, with no leaching
- Less dependency on weather, greater stability and lower risk